Rules & Requirements
- Management may refuse service or access to park based on a customer’s inappropriate behavior or dress. Clothing displaying objectionable pictures/words may not be worn.
- Alcoholic beverages sold by Austin’s Bar and Grill may be consumed throughout the building and park. Glass containers must stay within the main building, plastic containers are available for use outside.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be consumed in queue lines.
- Driving a go-kart is not permitted after consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Customers must comply with laws and regulations controlling the use of alcoholic beverages.
- Queue line cutting/jumping is not permitted and guests committing these actions will be asked to leave the attractions.
- Guests showing disruptive behavior (i.e., rough play or fighting) or use of profanity or foul language will be asked to leave the property.
- Smoking areas are located outside the main building. Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the building, queue lines or within 25 feet of any building doorway.
- Closed Toe Shoes are required for Go-Kart and Rockwall participants.
- No outside food or drink (except birthday cakes or similar items approved in advance by Austin’s Park management) in the building or on the property.
- Customers must remain in designated public areas of the center.
- Austin’s Park will have no liability or responsibility for injury to, or loss, theft or property damage suffered by, a customer while on the property.
- All guests visiting the buffet must display proof of purchase. The sharing of food is not permitted. Consumption of any amount of food from the buffet will be charged at full price.
- Buffet food cannot be taken off the premises. Should you wish to order food to go Austin’s Bar and Grill offers this service.
- Austin’s Park management will strive to serve customers in a friendly and courteous manner. No person will be denied service on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical disability or age
- Pets are not permitted in the park or building.